Home Based Business
Well...
I've done it. I've finally found my vehicle into early retirement! I always wanted to find a solution to my WFOP dilemma....
that's my 'Working For Other People ' dilemma by the way. LOL
You see I WAS SACKED OVER THE PHONE from my last J.O.B (just over broke) by the Director of my Company....says alot about people love doesn't it......then I found out from one of the other ladies that was part of my team, that he then sat in his stuffy little office and said some very nasty things about me behind my back. Of course while I was not there to defend myself. Here's how it happened.
He gave me a public holiday off from the office. The first one I had had off since I started working there as he had a tendancy to party a little too hard and sometimes would even end up in another State. So I worked every public holiday without fail as sometimes he just wouldn't be able to get into the office. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty great about it all, having the day off, lazing around my new, rather expensive home, having some 'Me Time' and then it happened.......he called me on my cell phone around lunch time that very same day and for no reason that he could give, just sacked me. No warning, no notice - just gone. Then a few hours later, I found out he sacked two of my work colleges also. Something about 'corporate downsizing'
SO.....I decided then and there that I WAS NOT going to work for another soul again (other than myself) After many, many long hours and many, many short blacks I found what I was looking for.
that's my 'Working For Other People ' dilemma by the way. LOL
You see I WAS SACKED OVER THE PHONE from my last J.O.B (just over broke) by the Director of my Company....says alot about people love doesn't it......then I found out from one of the other ladies that was part of my team, that he then sat in his stuffy little office and said some very nasty things about me behind my back. Of course while I was not there to defend myself. Here's how it happened.
He gave me a public holiday off from the office. The first one I had had off since I started working there as he had a tendancy to party a little too hard and sometimes would even end up in another State. So I worked every public holiday without fail as sometimes he just wouldn't be able to get into the office. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty great about it all, having the day off, lazing around my new, rather expensive home, having some 'Me Time' and then it happened.......he called me on my cell phone around lunch time that very same day and for no reason that he could give, just sacked me. No warning, no notice - just gone. Then a few hours later, I found out he sacked two of my work colleges also. Something about 'corporate downsizing'
SO.....I decided then and there that I WAS NOT going to work for another soul again (other than myself) After many, many long hours and many, many short blacks I found what I was looking for.
A sure fire, no garbage, non-scamming, REAL, NORMAL & DO-ABLE home based business.
My goal now is personal gratification first, not that of deadlines & sales targets & building business strategies for someone else. I'm doing it for me & at this rate, I'll retire by 40!
I'm just soo happy with my decision to invest (from my very last pay cheque) into my own business that I wanted to share this opportunity with everyone. This is not a shameful sell, or a scam. I just thought there might be someone out there who has just had a rough time, just like me, that needs a bit of a boost. A bit of positivity back into their world. Just like I did. :)
Go-on. Do It. You'll be shocked at the life change. I was.
Anyway, to find out more about how I have a great income and time to do anything and everything I want FIRST - Go Here
I'm just soo happy with my decision to invest (from my very last pay cheque) into my own business that I wanted to share this opportunity with everyone. This is not a shameful sell, or a scam. I just thought there might be someone out there who has just had a rough time, just like me, that needs a bit of a boost. A bit of positivity back into their world. Just like I did. :)
Go-on. Do It. You'll be shocked at the life change. I was.
Anyway, to find out more about how I have a great income and time to do anything and everything I want FIRST - Go Here
Or Here
Hey...even try Here LOL!!!!
They all works wonders!!

No comments:
Post a Comment